ShareThis

ShareThis

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NOTICE!!!!!

I have moved my blog to craftpassion.com,
please go there for updated post. I am no longer posting my blog
here.


Aug 22, 2008

Handicraft Fair

This is the flyer of a handicraft fair in Penang. I am glad that I went there as I have a chance to see other hobbyists's handicraft works. Most of them are from housewives and retired teachers. The works ranging from handmade dolls, handbags, smock dresses, emboirdery (sulaman) kebaya, beadworks, patchwork, cross stitch to quilting and many more.
Watch out for more pictures of the handicraft works from this fair in the next few post.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP