ShareThis

ShareThis

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NOTICE!!!!!

I have moved my blog to craftpassion.com,
please go there for updated post. I am no longer posting my blog
here.


Aug 13, 2008

Officially Kick-Off

Aug 2008, here I am .... starting a blog.... a blog about handicraft, which I have been wanting to do for years. I have been dreaming about doing this blog but just do not know where and how to start. My friend, a popular food blogger of RASA MALAYSIA fame and a very talented cook has inspired me. I hope to be able to do for handicraft what she has done with RASA MALAYSIA .

This blog is to showcase and share my interest in handicraft. Handicraft is my hobby since childhood, I have done cross-stitch, crochet, knitting, embroidery, sewing etc.... I have made many, from basic patterns to finished products; ranging from cushion covers, table covers, sweaters, dresses, bags, dolls and many more.

So, stay tuned. I will be posting more handicraft results in future, be it mine or from other hobbyists. I hope you will like them all!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP