ShareThis

ShareThis

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NOTICE!!!!!

I have moved my blog to craftpassion.com,
please go there for updated post. I am no longer posting my blog
here.


Sep 17, 2008

Craft Fair: Baby Quilt Blanket


Aren't these 2 baby quilt blankets lovely? If I have the time, I would make one for my new born baby who is due to arrive very (yes, very very) soon. Don't they look warm and cozy!!!!
Wow, I have so many plans and future projects. I feel so excited about them that I feel as though I am "neglecting" of my baby who is still in my womb. Ha ha ha Hubby thought that I must be crazy to get too involved in handicraft and setting up a blog at this point of time. I told him this is what having a hobby is, you must love it before you can put such patience and effort on it. Moreover, handicraft is really a time consuming hobby, you can't produce a good work if you rush to finish it. Luckily he is a very supportive person which makes me feel so happy and secure :)
I am currently working on some purses and handbags project using sewable metal frames. Each of them takes me about 3 days to 2 weeks to complete. I will post them in the blog once I have enough material to show. It could be in month's time or more as I don't know how attached my baby will be (or vice versa). Well, just hope that I will have some of my own time to do what I like while take care of my baby.....

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

小河 September 19, 2008 at 3:04 PM  

oh! is lovely!
I have two! my mum just gave me 2 handmade blanket last year, is very warm.

Craftpassion September 22, 2008 at 10:12 AM  

小河,you are a lucky girl!!!!

Unknown January 12, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

Joanne, you are super!!!!!! Where do you find time to do everything? work, babies, Nicole and now making your own Quilt Blanket, purse and shoes????

Dora

bunzi February 12, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

very nice! baby congrats! :) i love quilts..

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP