ShareThis

ShareThis

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NOTICE!!!!!

I have moved my blog to craftpassion.com,
please go there for updated post. I am no longer posting my blog
here.


Sep 20, 2008

Craft Fair: Handbags


Since I am doing handbags and purses, here are some of the handbags shown in the craft fair. The one I am making is bit different, though it is made of fabric but the opening is metal type (no no not zip). It is similar to "antique" purse that our grandma or mother used to keep coins where the frame is a solid "U" shape metal with 2 globes on it, to open the purse you just tweeze the glode apart, can you imagine? If not, then wait for my photos in the next few post :p

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP