ShareThis

ShareThis

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NOTICE!!!!!

I have moved my blog to craftpassion.com,
please go there for updated post. I am no longer posting my blog
here.


Jan 13, 2009

Garden Frame Clutch Purse

This is another clutch purse I completed. The size is slightly smaller than the flower type, approximately 3"W x 2.5"H x 1.5"D.
It is like my dream garden, with beautiful flowers and a lady bird flying around. It evokes memories of a peaceful slow paced day with cool breezes blowing . Where in the world has such memories gone? I hope to find it back soon.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

小河 January 15, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

ur bag so cute, so lovely! ^.^

Craftpassion March 3, 2009 at 11:49 PM  

Hi 小河, would you wanner try to make one?

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP