ShareThis

ShareThis

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NOTICE!!!!!

I have moved my blog to craftpassion.com,
please go there for updated post. I am no longer posting my blog
here.


Jan 16, 2009

Fish Frame Clutch Purse

I think little girls will like this one, even I can't take my hands off it ha ha ha... If you wish to have one, please let me know.
This is a little time-consuming to do as I have to sew more then usual.
Even though I have to use contrasting fabrics, I still have to use complementing prints otherwise it would look too weird!!!
In my previous post I mentioned how to make frame clutch handbags, the method of making the purse is similar. May be you need to hand sew a little more in purses as the pieces are smaller in comparison.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Anonymous,  March 6, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

I would love this for prom!! can you send me instuctions?! xD

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP