ShareThis

ShareThis

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NOTICE!!!!!

I have moved my blog to craftpassion.com,
please go there for updated post. I am no longer posting my blog
here.


May 22, 2009

Announcement

(Source: Canon Creative Park)

I will be having a major system upgrading taking place these few days. Yes, I am migrating my blog to another platform for better performance which in turn will make the surfing easier and more effecient. I made this because of you, my owesome readers.

In other words, I won't be posting during this period of time until I finished fine-tuning my new layout and get to work on the new platform.

If you notice my blog looks funny with misaligned header/side bar, or broken links, that means I am still working hard to tweak and tune it.

I will be back soon, till then, please enjoy reading my exisitng posts and tutorials.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP