ShareThis

ShareThis

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NOTICE!!!!!

I have moved my blog to craftpassion.com,
please go there for updated post. I am no longer posting my blog
here.


May 1, 2009

Billboard Mania!!!

(Billboard showing my Daisy Tote)

I was having fun with PhotoFunia to create these special imaging effects on my craftwork :) How nice if this is for real to have them on the large billboard to let the world see what I have created. What a greedy mind I have ha ha ha!!!!

(Window Display showing my Chi Chai Monchan Purse)

Well, we all have dreams, we work towards achieving them. Mine is that to let the world sees and appreciates my craftwork, so I am working very hard towards it. Hoping that this day will come soon :)


(Ads showing my Recycled Tote)


Have fun with PhotoFunia and create your dream today!
Coming up next: Pear-shaped frame clutch purse and many more.....

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP