ShareThis

ShareThis

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NOTICE!!!!!

I have moved my blog to craftpassion.com,
please go there for updated post. I am no longer posting my blog
here.


Apr 30, 2009

Lookie What I've Found From The Net

(Click to view larger photo)

Look!!! I found KnitPro 2.0 from a craft website, Microrevolt by using Stumble Upon. With KnitPro 2.0, it can quickly convert your photo to cross-stitch, needlepoint, crochet and knit patterns. I did it for my fishy purse with the largest grid size. It's easy as ABC, load your photo and click "submit", a .pdf document with your beautiful pattern will be generated in seconds.

Enjoy generating your own cross-stitch pattern by using KnitPro 2.0!!!! Please share with me if you found any other cool website with features to have more crafty fun with!!!
Click here if you don't have Adobe Acrobat to read .pdf file.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP