ShareThis

ShareThis

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NOTICE!!!!!

I have moved my blog to craftpassion.com,
please go there for updated post. I am no longer posting my blog
here.


Apr 9, 2009

Cool Blog To Share

Thought this one done by me right? I wish it could have been me but it is way too advanced for me to create without a pattern to follow!


Planet June is a professional amigurumi pattern designer residing in Ontario, Canada. She created this real-looking baby Orang Utan. From the detailing, you can see she has put her heart and soul into it. You should read her insight story on her painstaking process to what you see now, this cute little creature created.

Please do leave her a comment on what you think about her latest creation, tell her that Craftpassion showed it to you, yay!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

June (planetjune) April 14, 2009 at 1:54 AM  

Thank you for your KIND words!

:)

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP