ShareThis

ShareThis

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NOTICE!!!!!

I have moved my blog to craftpassion.com,
please go there for updated post. I am no longer posting my blog
here.


Apr 27, 2009

My Blog And Crafts Reviewed By CraftGossip!"

Recently two of my craftworks were featured in CraftGossip in Sewing Craft -"Lookie what she made". I was so surprised and practically fell off my chair when I saw it there.

CraftGossip covers news written by craft people telling you about all the good stuff. They scour the net looking for the best craft ideas and projects and review them for you.
My 100% Recycled Material Tote is the first one they wrote. Here is what CraftGossip had to say about it.

Fishy Frame Clucth Purseis the second one they chose to write about!

Craft Gossip also covering topics ranging from knitting, crochet, bath and body, jewelry making, scrapbooking, sewing crafts, recycled crafts, needlework, edible crafts, indie crafts, stamping, lesson plans, glass art, quilting, polymer clay and felting.

You will find something to inspire you there, have fun!!!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Ateliete Events April 28, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

Wooooooooow
Congratulations! You deserve that, cause you're very creatiave and make VERY nice things...
See ya
Eliete

Retro Jordan April 22, 2010 at 11:07 AM  

Excellent post. It was very helpful for me.I knew little in this part before,Thank you for sharing !

Cheap Jordans April 22, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

Excellent post. It was very helpful for me.I knew little in this part before,Thank you for sharing !

Cheap Jordans April 28, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

This blog makes me realize the energy of words and pictures. It's very beneficial for me, Thank you for sharing!

New Jordans April 28, 2010 at 2:36 PM  

I just ran across your wonderful blog today.It's very beneficial for me, Keep coming up with ideas.

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP