ShareThis

ShareThis

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NOTICE!!!!!

I have moved my blog to craftpassion.com,
please go there for updated post. I am no longer posting my blog
here.


Apr 9, 2009

My Melody Sling Purse

Easter is approaching... I made this for my 6 year-old daughter. She chose this "My Melody" bunny and asked me to make it into a purse for her, what a coincidence!!!

I addded a pot of lovely flowers beside "My Melody" and she requested that I put more lace flowers on top of them. Together we made this sling purse, especially to my princess...


To go with the sling purse, I will let her wear this on Easter day, a smock dress made by my amazingly skilled sister. Everybody will be drooling to see her wear these handmade garments and envy her so much. Most importantly, she is happy and hope she will keep all handmades in good conditions :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Ateliete Events April 9, 2009 at 1:08 AM  

Ohhhhhhhh my God!
Sooooo cute Purse
Did you sell your creations?
bye

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy April 9, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

Your daughter will look darling on Easter. Wow...Is it warm enough there to wear sleeveless? Lucky girls...

Stay Cozy, Carrie

Craftpassion April 9, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

Ateliete - Thanks, I think I am considering to sell my creation soon with this kind of economy, sigh!

Carrie - It is warm and hot here in Malaysia through-out the year :)

Yenny,  April 10, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

幸福的小孩..

Craftpassion April 10, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

Yenny - your daughter will be one of the "幸福的小孩.." too if you make some for her.... Have you started anything yet?

Food For Tots April 10, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

Lucky mine is a boy! Save me some time. Hehehe! Your dd is very creative. Should ask her to put them on and take a shot of her for me to see. ;)

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP