ShareThis

ShareThis

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NOTICE!!!!!

I have moved my blog to craftpassion.com,
please go there for updated post. I am no longer posting my blog
here.


Apr 10, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all of you, my superb readers and followers!!!!!

My daughter and I painted our very first Easter eggs, not bad huh~ :p

I prepared 6 eggs but only 3 of them were made it to the showcase. What about the rest of the 3 eggs? Ha ha ha good question, they were broken during the making. We were so clumpsy while handling the eggs that they fell and broke. A good experience to learn and we shell do better next year!!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy April 10, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Have you ever been to craftfail.com?
It's fun to see the crafts that didn't work out so well the first try. Join the club, right?

Stay Cozy, Carrie

Craftpassion April 10, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Carrie - Thanks for showing me craftfail.com. It is cool, I like to see fail crafts and that makes me laugh out loud to find that I am not the only person in the world making ugly failed pieces.

Food For Tots April 10, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

Wow! What a stunning shot! Happy Easter to you and ur family too!

Anonymous,  April 11, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

Oh I like these!! I think they look great!!! YOu two did a good job, what kind of paint did you use to do these? I bet it was hard to hold them and paint them! The glitter eggs I did were like that. I had to glitter one side, let it dry then do the other half, otherwise I kept sticking my fingers in th glitter and then there were bald spots! Dipping them in dye is soooo much easier!

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP