ShareThis

ShareThis

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NOTICE!!!!!

I have moved my blog to craftpassion.com,
please go there for updated post. I am no longer posting my blog
here.


Feb 23, 2009

Special Thanks

Friendship is such a weird things. It connects 2 people from two different worlds. Friendship are there to share, help, support, accompany, and most importantly there must be trust in between. 3 years ago, I found her, my dear friend, Sumay, through a web supporting group. She is 350km away from where I stay, yes, I am in Northern Peninsular Malaysia and she is in the Central. Our long distance friendship grows thru emailing, the topmost record that we hit was at least 1 email everyday, non-stop for weeks!!!! If If writing emails to each other is like the old fashioned pen-pal, then we should be re-classifed as e-pal. We talked about almost everything, covering from daily topic to medical, laws, sports even to politics. I love exchanging ideas and thoughts with her, she would always surprise me with her vast knowledges in all aspects. We seldom see each other since we are so far apart. Sometimes when I think about it, I cannot believe that we are still writing to each other even though our projects are complete. I will cherish this friendship for as long as I can and hope we will continue to do so until the day we are old enough to loose all our teeth.
To show my appreciation to her who is also helping edit my blog and getting more and more successful by the day, I decided to make her a frame clutch purse. I told her my intention and ask her for ideas and opinions.... She likes monkey so much, without any delay she gave me a link to a picture of a Monkey, Chi Chai Moncha. Hope that it is gonna be a nice and cute little purse for my dear friend, Sumay.
"Chi Chai Monchan is a fun-loving little boy monkey with a whirly-curly tail, he lives on a small tropical island in the South Seas with his parents where he spends his days climbing trees, playing hide n'seek in the jungle and sailing in his banana boat. His favourite food is bananas."


Note from Sumay: Thank you so much Joanne! Yes it was so strange that we met up on a support group and from then on, struck a friendship which included meeting up a few times. Joanne has been such a good friend, giving me support in other aspects (he he Joanne you know!) and found her to be such a warm, beautiful, smart (a qualified engineer!!!!!) and from this blog, obviously a very talented and artistic lady (how does she find time, with a baby and pre-school child?????). I am more than happy to help her out with her blog and so surprised and touched that she is making me a special bag, all for me and the only one in the world! Thank you, Joanne!!!!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Joanne February 25, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

How sweet! Good friends certainly are precious!

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP