ShareThis

ShareThis

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NOTICE!!!!!

I have moved my blog to craftpassion.com,
please go there for updated post. I am no longer posting my blog
here.


Feb 27, 2009

Monkey Frame Clutch Purse






Finally, I made it.... specially for my friend Sumay. I purposely delayed this posting as I wanted to surprise her by not letting her see how the purse actually looked like. I even asked her not to peek my blog on the felting part too until she receive the parcel. I sent it out yesterday and she received today :)) Her reaction was "I am not going to use it as it is too precious, I will keep it as a souvenir. I am going to be devastated if I lost it or dirted it". Oh, how sweet she is...

This one took me little while to finish as I spent time to photograph each and every step I did. It is going to be shown on my step-by-step tutorial for frame clutch purses and is going to take some time to edit and rearrange. I will post it up as soon as I finish editing it, please be patient :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP