ShareThis

ShareThis

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NOTICE!!!!!

I have moved my blog to craftpassion.com,
please go there for updated post. I am no longer posting my blog
here.


Mar 11, 2009

KeroKeroPi Purse

This is the purse I finished off few days ago. It is supposed to be my friend's birthday gift but I ended up not being able to complete it in time. By the time she receives it, it will be a "belated bithday gift". Well, never too late to show the love to your friends, better be late than nothing..... Hope she don't mind :p Frankly speaking, I don't have many friends from so long ago. This friendship with this birthday girl is 15 years old. I especially cherish this friendship now because we are so far apart. She is residing in Hong Kong and I am in Malaysia. By the way, we met in UK during our studies and on first sight, I knew that she is a kind hearted girl, so adorable and helpful.We have so many pleasant memories to share though we only lived together for a year, yeah living in the same hostel, don't get me wrong. She was extremely crazy about Kerokeropi, so much so that she had a collection of them. I gave her a KeroKeoPi T-shirt many years ago as her birthday gift, now, KeroKeropi purse and it is my handmade piece especially for her.I hope she will like it!!!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

bunzi March 12, 2009 at 1:16 AM  

it's very cute! i wish i could sew. oh they baby is six months now. :D

KittsKrafts March 12, 2009 at 4:22 AM  

Oh WOW! She has to love it! It is so adorable and I love all of the colors you chose! Great job. It will be worth the wait for her!
=^..^=

Craftpassion March 12, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

Bunzi - sewing is very interesting, you should try it out one day!
KittsKrafts-i just send it out today, she will only receive it in 10 days time.
Meg - Thanks!

Felt-o-rama March 12, 2009 at 11:22 PM  

What a sweet gift! Your clutch bags are beautifully crafted. And I'm so excited to see that you've shared a tutorial with us so I can make one of my own. So happy to discover your blog today :)

Craftpassion March 16, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

Hi Felt-o-rama, I enjoy visit your blog too. Looking forward to your updated projects :)

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP