ShareThis

ShareThis

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NOTICE!!!!!

I have moved my blog to craftpassion.com,
please go there for updated post. I am no longer posting my blog
here.


Mar 27, 2009

My New Plan On An Old Tote Bag

I dug this bag out from my wardrobe and in the spirit of recycling and Earth Hour, I am thinking of refurbishing it. It is a crochet tote bag I made about 10 years ago. It used to be my weekend bag when I would pair it up with loose and comfortable clothing. It is not a perfect bag as there aren't any compartments in it to segregate things out and no zip pocket to keep valuable things. I spent quite a lot of time to crochet it and I don't want to give it away, so I kept it in my wardrobe and think that I would think of something to do about it one day.

Time goes by and this poor little bag still lying in the deepest corner of my dark cold wardrobe. Its life will change, after of years of freezing, I am going to heat it up with my new plan. I have made something for it and I am going to redecorate it and give it a fresh new look!!!

So stay tuned and check it out later, yeah!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Arlette March 27, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

Joanne, I can't wait to see what you will do with your handbag. It's actually a lovely bag and the color combination is fabulous. I think a pretty flower would look beautiful on it.
Aloha!

Craftpassion April 10, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

Arlette - You got it right!!! It is a beautiful daisy on it :)

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP