ShareThis

ShareThis

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

NOTICE!!!!!

I have moved my blog to craftpassion.com,
please go there for updated post. I am no longer posting my blog
here.


Mar 26, 2009

Lights-Off And See Your World In A Whole New Light

EARTH HOUR - 28th March 2009, 8:30pm

I am going to do this for the sake of saving our Mother Earth. Please come and participate and your support is highly appreciated. It is time to help heal the Earth that we humans have been causing so much harm to for so long. Here's to a better future for our children!!!

On that night, my family and I plan to sit on the veranda by the garden and enjoy the moment of peace in the dark, no lights, no TV and no noise. Take a deep breath and feel the pleasure of the world before electricity and lights were invented. Let the moonlight shine on your face and the breeze blow through your hair!!!

"Support Earth Hour where ever you are"

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Meg@MegaCrafty March 26, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

What a great thing- Thanks for posting this!

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP